You know I NEVER get on the blogs anymore (as made obvious by the neglectful state of my own) but I'm sure glad I peeked in... HOORAY!!!!! I'm so proud of and excited for you. We'll have to chat live* soon so you can give me all the details on the latest plans. Way to go Al- you're AMAZING! *Turns out we should be back in your region of the country by the end of next month =D
I popped over from your comment on Sally's blog and couldn't resist posting Congratulations. I'm getting jealous just thinking of all the fun you'll have.
p.s. Buy your uncle, aunt and their two daughters some BYU sweatshirts for Christmas.....they could sure use them:)
Congratulations!! I am also so happy and excited for you! What an accomplishment, very impressive. College is such a fun time! I wish I was still there. I love school!
Congrats! I guess it's that time of year when acceptance letters abound and since I know this is the ONE you were hoping for, . . . . KUDOS! It truly is the best time of life.
4 comments:
You know I NEVER get on the blogs anymore (as made obvious by the neglectful state of my own) but I'm sure glad I peeked in... HOORAY!!!!! I'm so proud of and excited for you. We'll have to chat live* soon so you can give me all the details on the latest plans. Way to go Al- you're AMAZING!
*Turns out we should be back in your region of the country by the end of next month =D
I popped over from your comment on Sally's blog and couldn't resist posting Congratulations. I'm getting jealous just thinking of all the fun you'll have.
p.s. Buy your uncle, aunt and their two daughters some BYU sweatshirts for Christmas.....they could sure use them:)
Congratulations!! I am also so happy and excited for you! What an accomplishment, very impressive. College is such a fun time! I wish I was still there. I love school!
Congrats! I guess it's that time of year when acceptance letters abound and since I know this is the ONE you were hoping for, . . . . KUDOS! It truly is the best time of life.
Post a Comment