CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

7???

Eth turned 7 at the end of March! He doesn't look old enough and he defintely doesnt ACT like he's seven! But we had his party at this really fun bounce place and all the kids loved it! I was chaperone, but i must admit that i bounced around with the kids too.
However i think the funniest thing was opening presents. We played "heavy heavy hangover" and everyone smacked ethan on the head as hard as they could. Then ethan opens a present and the kid who gave it to him says "ya i got that for my birthday. but i don't really like it so i'm giving it to you.." ha! well ethan loved it anyways.

4 comments:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Looks like Eth had a great Bday party. The boys would have loved it. I can't believe he's that old.

Spillane Creative said...

WOW I cant believe he is Seven! That is a great picture with all the kids going down at the same time.

MossPosse said...

7- So I guess Eth will be expected to find a job and start pulling his own weight pretty soon, eh? So glad that you're keeping us updated on the fam Al- we can't wait to see you all!

CassParelli said...

Happy Birthday to Ethan! I forgot you had a blog until you posted on mine! It's super cute Al -great job. I was reading your older posts and saw that you went to Asian Star for your birthday! Great choice, I did the same for mine a few weeks ago! It is also my favorite restaurant! Mmmmm soo good! I am adding you to my family links so I can remember to stop in more often!