


DAVID ARCHULETA!! VOTE FOR HIM!!! He's the best and he's amazing!!!!! (and the fact that he's cute has NOTHING to do with it! ;)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
American Idol!!! Woo!!
Posted by Aly Z at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



DAVID ARCHULETA!! VOTE FOR HIM!!! He's the best and he's amazing!!!!! (and the fact that he's cute has NOTHING to do with it! ;)
Posted by Aly Z at 9:36 PM
6 comments:
oh my gosh aly! i will vote for him! i will! i love him!! so much!!! but so do you. so we can be polygamis. no we cant. well hey ali its brooke! just saying hi! and that i love david archuleta with all my heart and soul!!!!!!!!! :D
Your not a true fan till you paint your car.
hey if i had a car, i would! =)
I had SOO much fun watching Idol with you earlier this week. I'm anxious for the final and I'm right with you hoping that Archuleta takes it all!
By the way, that previous comment was from Mandi- I forgot I was logged in on Jake's computer!
Al
I think you 2 would be a cute couple. I think it could happen... I'll make some calls.
Post a Comment