YAY!!! Tuesday was the last day of 8th grade!! it went by so fast! but i'm so glad it's summer time..even though the weather isn't that great. Actully yesterday was the last day..but no one really goes the VERY last day! But on Tuesday we watched our end of the year slideshow, had the teacher vs. students softball game and signed yearbooks!! It was such a fun day and i took millions of pictures!
This summer will be so fun and i'm lookin forward to it! tomorrow i leave to VOLUNTEER (i told my friends i was GOING to a special needs camp..they're still making fun of me) at a special needs camp and i'm so excited! Our ward is in charge of it and we've met all the cute girls.
then on Monday morning i leave to go to EFY at the University of Utah! I'm going with my friend Erin and it's both of our first years going. We hear it's so fun and we're so excited!!
danielle aley and hailey!
summer and liz!!!
liz!! (cool huh?!)
they were happy on the inside...
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Last Day of School!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Aly Z at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like you've got some FUN summer plans Al. Cute pictures (in this post and the slide show too). I'm sad that we didn't get to join you guys in St. George- especially when I read about the scorching weather. I've been freezing ever since I came back to Rexburg.
Aly you leave for efy!! you have to tell me all about it cuz i leave in july too! i wont get to see you for a week so i love you and have fun!!!!!!!!! love brooke
no pictures of me, eh? AND it was my birthday?.. love ya too al! :)
um sarah you were gone all day with kylie!! lol and i didnt have any classes with you when you were there AND you werent there before school!! so thats why i dont have any pics of you. and im sorry i didn't say it was your bday. =(
haha AL I was KIDDING BABY DOLL!!.. but you need to write me a belated tribute :) hah. OH AND... your blog is getting boring! Get on with it hunny!
p.s. brooke looks way pretty in that picture.. everyone else is just kind creeping me out! BUT I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART! :)
Post a Comment