CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

EFY!

so i'm a little behind but i got back from EFY and it was SO fun! i went with my friend Erin and we got to stay in our own (disfunctional) dorm! look at the pictures and you'll see what i mean by "disfunctional". My group of 10 girls were all so nice and funny and our company was great. In every company we have two girl groups and one guy group. So when we had to get "escorted" places, there were two girls to every guy. The escorting was a little weird at first but it got better.
The dances were my favorite part. They tought us how to slow dance, waltz, and they tought us a line dance. There were slow songs, where the guys would ask a girl to dance and then just fast dances where you could do whatever you wanted to!
We went to classes everyday and John Bytheway was there. his classes were PACKED but Erin and I mangaged to go to everyone! He is hilarious and his classes were really good.
When I got back from EFY i spent the weekend at my friend Erin's house. I don't get to see her a lot since I moved but we have such a fun time together and we get so crazy! It was a great week!!!!!!! =)

1 comments:

SaRaH lOu said...

I am so jealous that i couldn't go to efy this year! I totally would have gotten some!! :) haha! i want to go next year!