CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

!!! 4th of July !!!

We went and floated down the Weber River for the fourth! We went with a family that my dad works with. They have three little boys that are Ev and Eth's age, so to keep me company I took my friend Liz. It was a lot of fun. There were a lot of rapids and our tour guide scared us by saying that he's lost five people off his boat in the last week. Luckily, we didn't lose anyone. I did get pushed off the boat in to the FREEZING water a couple of times though. We had two big rafts so we had a water fight, using paddles to splash the other boat. We got soaked but it was really fun. After we were done rafting we went to the Cahoons house to play games, eat, and watch fireworks. Liz and I filled up a TON of water balloons and went to go attack my dad. It was great, until he went and hid inside. what a baby. Later we went out and watched fireworks. They live up on the mountain so we could see fireworks from Lagoon, the Golf Course, and a couple other places. It was so much fun!


Gettin ready to raft!

Ethan with the Goat at the rafting place..probably his favorite part of the day.

The Fam

6 comments:

SaRaH lOu said...

Hey AL! I miss you so much! I haven't seen you since that one day when i ran up to your house while i was swimming with Ky! I miss you and it looks like you had a very great wonderful tim in wherever you were!! :) love you

Adam Zollinger said...

cute pictures! happy belated 4th.. we miss you!

Sally said...

AlGal- haven't check out the blogity blog in a while! love all of the pictures especially the family photo- your Mom looks cute in her hat. Looks like a fun weekend. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

CassParelli said...

Looks and sounds like lots of fun! We really wanted to go on a float but couldn't get anyone to come along. So we are jealous! Also it looks like you had a great time at EFY. Zach Zollinger is at EFY in Rexburg and I was thinking "how fun?"

SaRaH lOu said...

please. more post!!

kylie(: said...

i got a blog a long time ago i just barely updated it i need help tho!